October 14, 2020
Measures on our site
Our camping & bungalow park is open and we try to make your holiday as safe and pleasant as possible! This by working within the guidelines of the RIVM. As a result, of course, like the rest of the Netherlands, we have to adapt and take a number of measures.
We follow the national guidelines of the RIVM and these are also valid at our park:
- If you are healthy and feel healthy, you are more than welcome
- Stay at home if you have any of the following symptoms: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, elevation (up to 38 ℃);
- Stay at home if someone in your house has a fever (from 38 ℃ and / or symptoms of shortness of breath;
- Do not shake hands and keep 1.5 meters away;
- In order to guarantee the safety of our employees, we ask everyone not to contact our employees who work at our park
- Always follow the directions of our employees
- The reception is open but a maximum of 2 people can enter at the same time. For questions you can contact us by phone or e-mail
- Follow the requested walking direction and instructions as indicated in the reception and restaurant
- A mouth mask in public areas is desirable
We are open and available for questions, please as much as possible by mail or telephone.
When you come to the reception, we ask you to follow the measures indicated on the door:
- Maximum 2 persons
- Use indicated entry / exit
- Follow walking route
Opening hours equal to the reception, maximum 1 person at a time in.
Outdoor and indoor playground will be open again from April 1, this also applies to the sports field and water & sand playground.
Our family restaurant & cafeteria are currently closed.
Theeschenkerij Jordaan is open for take-away of High Teas>
Look for the opening hours under ‘contact’
Closed, opens again from April 1.