December 14, 2020
We are open, welcome!
Read here how we guarantee a safe stay during your holiday:
Measures on our site
Our camping & bungalow park is open and we try to make your holiday as safe and pleasant as possible! This by working within the guidelines of the RIVM. As a result, of course, like the rest of the Netherlands, we have to adapt and take a number of measures.
We hope to answer here all your questions.
We follow the national guidelines of the RIVM and these are also valid at our park:
- If you are healthy and feel healthy, you are more than welcome
- Stay at home if you have any of the following complaints: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, elevation (up to 38 ℃);
- Stay at home if someone in your house has a fever (from 38 ℃ and / or symptoms of shortness of breath;
- Do not shake hands and keep 1.5 meters away;
- In order to guarantee the safety of our employees, we ask everyone not to contact our employees who work at our park
- Always follow the directions of our employees
- The reception is open, but a maximum of 2 people can enter at the same time. For questions you can contact us by phone or e-mail
- Follow the requested walking direction and instructions as indicated in the reception and restaurant
- A mouth mask in public areas is desirable
We are open and available for questions, please as much as possible by email or telephone.
When you come to the reception, we ask you to follow the measures indicated on the door:
- Maximum 2 persons
- Use indicated entry / exit
- Follow the walking route
Opening hours equal to the reception, maximum 1 person at a time in.
Outdoor playgrounds and indoor playground will open again from April 1, this also applies to the sports field and water & sand playground.
Our family restaurant & cafeteria are currently closed.
The Jordaan Tea Room is open for High Teas> Corona update 4 takeaway
For opening hours, go to “contact”
Closed, the swimming lessons have also been stopped.
Closed, opens normally again at April 1.